Get the correct information.

Please choose your current state to get the most up to date information about medical cannabis.

Frequently asked questions

Can I get an MMJ Card for my child in California?

In California, you can get a Medical Marijuana Card for a minor with parental/guardian consent.


Medical marijuana has been proven to be effective for many conditions suffered by children. Leafwell providers understand this and frequently work with parents/guardians to help them get their children the medical care they need.


Cannabis could be a far safer, less addictive alternative to opioids and sedatives, which are also sometimes prescribed for children with serious conditions (e.g. cancer, epilepsy).