In order to qualify for a caregiver mmj card in Arkansas, you must:
– Be 21 years of age or older.
– The individual you are providing care for must be physically disabled or a minor.
– Have not been convicted of an excluded felony offense.
– Be an Arkansas resident with proof of residency (AR Driver’s License or AR State ID card).
– State law prohibits members of Arkansas National Guard and United States Military from obtaining a registry ID card.
To apply as a caregiver in Arkansas, follow this process:
1. Speak to a physician at Leafwell alongside the patient who needs a medical marijuana card (if possible).
2. Register and create an account here: https://ammsys.adh.arkansas.gov/
3. Complete the application form and pay the application fee ($50).
4. You will know if your application has been successful within 14 days of submission.