Frequently asked questions

Can I be/have a caregiver for a medical marijuana patient in Arkansas?

In order to qualify for a caregiver mmj card in Arkansas, you must:

– Be 21 years of age or older.

– The individual you are providing care for must be physically disabled or a minor.

– Have not been convicted of an excluded felony offense.

– Be an Arkansas resident with proof of residency (AR Driver’s License or AR State ID card).

– State law prohibits members of Arkansas National Guard and United States Military from obtaining a registry ID card.

To apply as a caregiver in Arkansas, follow this process:

1. Speak to a physician at Leafwell alongside the patient who needs a medical marijuana card (if possible).

2. Register and create an account here:

3. Complete the application form and pay the application fee ($50).

4. You will know if your application has been successful within 14 days of submission.