Frequently asked questions

Can I get an MMJ Card for my child in Delaware?

In Delaware, you can get a medical marijuana card for a minor with parental/guardian consent. Medical marijuana has been proven to be effective for many conditions suffered by children.

Minors must be seen by a pediatric specialist. At the moment, Leafwell is unable to certify minors. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.