Frequently asked questions

Can I get an MMJ Card for my child in New York?

In New York, you can get a medical marijuana card for a minor with parental/guardian consent. Medical marijuana has been proven to be effective for many conditions suffered by childrenThe Leafwell providers understand this and frequently work with parents to help them get their children the medical care they need.