Frequently asked questions

Can I get an MMJ Card for my child in Oklahoma?

In Oklahoma, you can get a medical marijuana card for a minor with parental/guardian consent. Minor patients (those who are aged under 18 and in need of medical cannabis) will need two doctors’ recommendations.

Medical marijuana has been proven to be effective for many conditions suffered by children. The Leafwell providers understand this and frequently work with parents to help them get their children fthe medical care they need.