Frequently asked questions

Can I get an MMJ Card for my child in West Virginia?

In West Virginia, you can get a medical marijuana card for a minor with parental/guardian consent. Medical marijuana is effective for many conditions suffered by children, and can be an alternative to prescription opioids, sedatives and stimulants. The Leafwell providers understand this and frequently work with parents to help them get their children the medical care they need.