I did my renewal with them because it was so quick and easy the first time. The best place to get a medical marijuana card.
Join the Wait List
See a Certified Physician
12-month doctor’s recommendation letter / written certificate
Instant PDF download
24/7 Patient Verification
No appointment necessary
Only billed if approved
Register & speak to a friendly physician online.
Get approved and instantly download your rec.
Access a greater number of dispensaries, products, and money off sales tax.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our community and get exclusive updates and deals!
Trusted By 60,000+ Patients
See what patients say about Leafwell
The process was very easy and took less than ten minutes. I did it all without having to leave my home. The physician I spoke with was great.
Common conditions cannabis recommended for include
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chemotherapy Side-Effects
- Chronic Pain
- Irritable Bowel Diseases (IBS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Coeliac Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease (PD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Radiation Therapy Side-Effects
- Severe Nausea
- Any chronic condition or symptom
Frequently Asked Questions
Leafwell requires the following documents for your online visit:
– Photo ID (e.g., driver’s permit/license, state ID, or U.S. passport)
– Proof of address (e.g., utility bill, mortgage, rental lease, bank statement)
– Medical records (e.g. patient history, doctor’s notes, prescription information/history, imaging/scan results)
Yes, a hard copy of your recommendation letter and card (if requested) will be sent to the address provided on your application for. This usually takes between 2 – 5 days. However, you can sometimes expect to wait up to 35 days for a hard copy in some jurisdictions, as the MMP is sometime loaded with applications.
In the meantime, you can use the recommendation letter we email to your inbox immediately to access dispensaries. Just show the receptionist the letter (either print it out or have it on your smartphone), and they will be able to verify your patient number. Once verified, you can enter the dispensary.