Really fast response and very simple to apply, I received my recommendation within minutes, I’am very pleased, thank you.
1 Year Doctor’s MMJ Certificate
Speak to a Certified Missouri Physician
Instant .PDF Download
Register online to get approved by a Missouri licensed physician.
Submit your doctor’s certificate and information to the State website. i
Download your MMMP ID Card and receive the hard copy in the mail within 30 days.
Buy your medicine at any Missouri dispensary, or start cultivation if you choose to cultivate on your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our community and get exclusive updates and deals!
Trusted By 60,000+ Patients
See what patients say about Leafwell
The process was very easy and took less than ten minutes. I did it all without having to leave my home. The physician I spoke with was great.
Quick and easy, real doctors giving real advise. I admit I have done this before and didn’t have any questions but they’re there for you if you do.
Responsive and helpful professionals with a seamless process.
Great service! Thank you for supporting the medical marijuana community.
Reliable, fast, and easy process. Very pleased with my experience.
Wow! I am grateful for this service. My recommendation was expiring today and I was amazed to find out I could meet the Dr. Online and speak with him directly for my renewal evaluation. My recommendation is in the mail. Thank you.
I was speaking to doctor, who was extremely easy to talk to, within minutes of accessing the website. Getting a download of my rec. took about the same amount of time. I’d recommend LeafWell to all seeking a medical marijuana rec.
Excellent fast service in our time of need. Staff was very helpful and attentive to our needs! Thank you
Common conditions cannabis recommended for include
- Alzheimer's Disease (AD)
- AIDS/HIV (positive status)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cachexia, or Wasting Syndrome
- Cancer or cancer treatment, inc. side-effects of chemotherapy
- Crohn's Disease
- Debilitating Psychiatric Disorders diagnosed by a licensed psychiatrist
- Epilepsy and disorders that can cause seizures
- Hepatitis C
- Huntington's Disease (HD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBDs)
- Intractable Migraines (unresponsive to other treatments)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Tourette's Syndrome (TS)
- Wasting Syndrome
- Severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms
- An alternative to physically addictive prescription medications
- Any Terminal Illness
Frequently Asked Questions
Medical marijuana certificate on its own = $125 at Leafwell.co
State application fee = $25
Renewal fee = $99
In Missouri, the following conditions may qualify you for a medical marijuana certificate and card:
Alzheimer’s Disease (AD)
AIDS/HIV (positive status)
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Cachexia, or Wasting Syndrome
Cancer or cancer treatment, inc. side-effects of chemotherapy
Debilitating Psychiatric Disorders diagnosed by a licensed psychiatrist
Epilepsy and disorders that can cause seizures
Huntington’s Disease (HD)
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBDs)
Intractable Migraines (unresponsive to other treatments)
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Parkinson’s Disease (PD)
Sickle Cell Anemia
Tourette’s Syndrome (TS)
Severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms
An alternative to physically addictive prescription medications
Any Terminal Illness
Telemedicine for medical cannabis is legal in Missouri. Therefore Leafwell’s services are accessible via telehealth in Missouri.
There are three simple steps to seeing a Leafwell provider in Missouri to obtain your medical marijuana card:
1. Create a Leafwell account using a valid email address and choosing a password. You’ll then be asked to complete a brief questionnaire of personal and health information and to either take or upload a photograph of identification (Leafwell is required by law to verify your identity). You will need a smartphone, computer, or tablet with a reliable internet connection and a working camera to be seen by a Leafwell provider.
2. Next, you will be taken to the virtual waiting room where you’ll be connected Leafwell provider for a video chat (i.e., a virtual doctor’s visit). (You will receive a text message to your cell phone when the provider is ready to see you.) During the video chat, the provider will assess your health situation to determine if you qualify for a medical marijuana certification.
3. If you are approved for a medical marijuana card, you’ll be sent a copy of your certificate letter via email. You can login to the Missouri Medical Marijuana portal here. Those who require more than 4 ounces of medical cannabis every 30 days will need a second physician’s medical marijuana certificate.
Leafwell requires the following documents for your online visit:
– Photo ID (e.g., driver’s permit/license, state ID, or U.S. passport)
– Proof of address (e.g., utility bill, mortgage, rental lease, bank statement)
– Medical records (e.g. patient history, doctor’s notes, prescription information/history, imaging/scan results)
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Missouri. Caregivers must be 21 years of age.
In Missouri, you can get a medical marijuana card for a minor with parental/guardian consent. Medical marijuana has been proven to be effective for many conditions suffered by childrenThe Leafwell providers understand this and frequently work with parents to help them get their children the medical care they need.
Yes, medical marijuana patients in Missouri can have a caregiver. Missouri’s medical marijuana program allows for patients to have a registered caregiver. A caregiver will be allowed to purchase medical marijuana products for patients that they have been linked to in the case of patients being unable to travel to purchase products for themselves. A caregiver is also required for any patient under the age of 18; in this event, a parent or legal guardian is required to obtain a caregiver ID in order to purchase medical marijuana for a minor.
Missouri has clarified a patient can have two (2) caregivers that can assist them to purchase medical marijuana. Caregivers can have up to three patients
The following criteria are required for an individual to register as a caregiver in Missouri:
- Must be 21 years of age or older;
- Responsible for managing the well-being of a Qualified Patient; and
- Designated on the primary caregiver’s application for an identification card or in other written notification to the Department.
How to Get a Missouri Medical Marijuana Caregiver ID
The Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services has stated that the application process is online, and the application fee to the state for a caregiver ID has been marked at $25. Payment methods will be made with debit or credit card.
Application forms and instructions are available now for qualified patients and their caregivers. The entire application process will be online.To apply as a caregiver, follow this process:
- Patient must fill out the form, listing their caregiver on the form. The forms are available here:https://health.mo.gov/safety/medical-marijuana/how-to-apply-pi.php.
- Caregiver will need to fill out their own application form and a Parent/Legal Guardian Consent Form for patients under 18.
- The patient will need to have a physician’s medical cannabis certificate.
- Once approved, the patient and caregiver will be sent a medical marijuana identification card.
Yes, Leafwell can help you renew your medical marijuana certificate and card. If you’re a returning patient, all your information is stored in our HIPAA-compliant platform, and the process is quick and easy.
If you are not already a Leafwell patient, click here to create an account and complete your renewal.
Missouri medical marijuana certificates are valid for one year. When you use Leafwell to obtain your certificate, we’ll send you a reminder email one month before your card is due to expire to make sure you have plenty of time to submit your renewal application.
In Missouri, you can possess the following amounts with a valid MMJ Card:
– 4 ounces every 30 days.
Those who require more than 4 ounces of medical cannabis every 30 days will need a second physician’s medical marijuana certificate.
If you have a medical marijuana card, you can buy cannabis in Missouri at a licensed dispensary or use a licensed delivery service.
A Patient Cultivation Card is needed if you want to grow cannabis. Patients may grow up to 6 cannabis plants on their own property in a locked, enclosed facility. It costs $100 for a Patient Cultivation Card.
Some states accept out-of-state Medical Marijuana Cards. This is called reciprocity. The following states accept out-of-state medical cannabis cards:
– Alaska ^
– Arkansas *
– California ^
– Colorado ^
– Hawaii *
– Oklahoma *
– Oregon ^
– Puerto Rico
– Washington ^
– Washington D.C.
States marked with * require visitors to complete a visiting patient application for the duration of their stay.
States marked with ^ have adult use programs but do not accept out of state cards.
Yes, registry to the Missouri Department of Health medical marijuana program is mandatory for medical cannabis patients. Only law enforcement and appropriate officials can access patient data. Law enforcement can only check if the certificate and medical marijuana card is valid.
Here is an overview of the medical marijuana laws in Missouri:
2014 – CBD oil legalized to treat persistent seizures.
2018 – medical use of cannabis legalized with 66% of the vote
July 2019 – Applications for medical marijuana start being process. The state will have 30 days from the patient’s application to decide whether the patient qualifies for medical cannabis.
August 2019 – The state starts evaluating who qualifies for growing/cultivation, infusion, dispensary and distribution licenses.
Yes, a Medical Marijuana patient or their caregiver can grow up to six mature plants.
A Patient Cultivation Card is needed if you want to grow cannabis. Patients may grow up to 6 cannabis plants on their own property in a locked, enclosed facility.
It costs $100 for a Patient Cultivation Card.
See A Leafwell Physician Today
Get approved for medical marijuana online from a licensed physician. Only pay if you are approved.Get Started